Have Faith in Your Love
Congratulations on your engagement! Choosing your wedding Officiant is one of the most important steps in your wedding planning and I would love to help you with your ceremony.
I am a non-denominational minister and I perform wedding ceremonies for couples that are Spiritual but not Religious. I will meet you where you both are and combine both of your interests, values, and beliefs into a ceremony that feels authentic, personal and beautiful.
For over 10 years, I have officiated for couples that are so happy with my service, professionalism, grace, upbeat personality, eye for detail, and excellent vendor relationships.
I am at ease with people and can help you to determine how to involve loved ones, stepparents, and friends.
I love to travel out-of-state and Block Island for weddings.
Packages include: $400.00
- Meeting(s) with you before the ceremony.
- Guidance throughout the entire process.
- Ceremony E-Book filled with ideas for readings, vows and symbolism.
- Personally written ceremony adjusted and tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Delivery of Marriage License once ceremony is concluded.
Deposit of one half of the package will hold the day. Many couples book up to one year in advance.
Types of Ceremonies:
Wedding Rehearsals are $100.00
The above picture of Jasmine and Raul was taken by Bethany and Dan Cox.
Please enjoy the following video of weddings that I have officiated by: